November’s Ipsy Bag was dedicated to all things GLITTER. With that being said, luckily the only glittery thing in my bag, was the bag itself!
In my bag, I received the following products:
- SeaRX Micro-Dermabrasion Face & Beauty Scrub: C Nothing special about his scrub. I didn’t hate it but I dont love it either.
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base: A I really love the champagne color of this eye base. It works great under my Naked Palette but I have also been wearing it alone as a light day look.
- Pixie Dust Roll on Perfume: F Before I received this, I read where others compared the smell to strawberry jello. After receiving the perfume myself, I can totally agree. This was way too sweet for me. I think it would better suit a pre-teen.
- J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint: A+ I received the “Red Potion” color in this lip stain. The color is great for winter and it stays on throughout the day.
- Tarte Maracuja Oil: A+ This is my first experience using an oil on my face, but after using this I can for sure say that it will not be my last. This oil has helped to even out my skin tone. It will be a repeat purchase.
Eye Base in color Submissive
Lip Paint in color Red Potion
click here to join Ipsy