Out of all of the things I make, these little sandwiches are one of Chris’s favorites! Just looking at that brown sugar glaze has my mouth watering! Make these for your next gameday gathering. They will be a hit, I promise!
- package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls (I used white but wheat would work too)
- pound of sweet ham (I used Boars Head Maple Glazed)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2.5 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In a 9×13 pan,slice rolls in half. Inside each roll, place 2-3 pieces of ham and top with shredded cheese. Return top halves of roll. Whisk melted butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder until combined. Pour entire mixture over rolls. Cover with foil and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours. Once ready to cook, preheat oven to 350. Bake rolls, covered for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.