With all of the beauty box options out there, it was hard deciding on which one to subscribe to. After reading sever reviews, I finally chose Ipsy. The price ($10/month) and product brands that they send out seemed to fit my needs and wants the best. Last week, I received my first beauty bag from Ipsy and I am happy to say that they did not disappoint.
In my bag, I received the following products:
- Doll 10 Highlighter: A+ This highlighter gives just enough shine on the cheekbones for dewy, glowing skin.
- Figs and Rouge Handcream: B This hand cream smells nice but honestly there is nothing special about it. Just your average handcream
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser: A This cleanser feels great on the skin and lathers up nice. After using it for over a week, I do feel that my skin has a healthier glow to it.
- Skone Waterproof Eyeliner: A This is the first time in a long time that I have used a liquid liner. I tried to in high school but it always looked too “painted on” to me. This eyeliner gives a thin, delicate line.
- Starlooks Lip Gloss: A+ I am definitely a lip gloss over lipstick kind of girl. This lip gloss is thick and wears well.
Click here to join.