This recipe was a perfect addition to add to our friends menu of burgers and hot dogs last Saturday for the Alabama game. Chris and I ran out and picked up the ingredients that morning, came back and threw everything in the crock pot and forgot about it. Those are my kind of recipes!
- 16oz cream cheese
- 4 jalapenos seeded and chopped
- 5 cans of corn kernels drained
- 1cup sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a Colby and Monterey Jack blend)
- 1/2cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onions for garnish
Combine corn, jalapenos, sour cream, shredded cheeses, salt, and pepper in crock pot. Stir to combine. Dice cream cheese and place on top of mixture. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours. Remove lid and stir to combine. Add green onions for garnish and enjoy! I served this with Tostitos but I think Fritos would be great too!